Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If you have visited our dear Jaime's blog ( http://jaimezbyj.blogspot.com/) you are aware of her creative and witty style when it comes to various scenes from TWSSG. Well, another dear fan, Tamar, whose Kimchi Pizza recipe I have shared here, has also come up with a witty dialog for one of the gifs I have posted.

Enjoy!!


DD: What is that? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Jumuchi: I think it's Tamar's Kimchi Pizza Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


DD & Jumuchi: "SMILES" Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


thanks again to LL
and all who have shared!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thansk, Vegas! LOL!

jaime said...

hahaha dear vegas,

tamar is brilliant! I wish I have her creativity in pizza making and wit :) hope to see more!

love ... jaime

Anonymous said...

Kahmsamnida, Jaime.