Monday, December 31, 2007

BYJ 2008 New Years Greeting

[Translation for New Year Greeting video]

Again, I know most of the Bae fans have seen this video, but I wanted to share this here so we can enjoy seeing him over and over and over..

source: BYJ / JOB
Japanese to English translation by tomato99
courtesy: bb's blog

Annyeong haseyo, dear family, this is Bae Yong Joon.

It has been a long time to send my greetings.

I have recently finished drama shooting, I am at home reading books, listening to music, and watching movies. I am doing things that I have not been able to do. I am meeting people who I have not been able to see for a while.

Of course, I am curing my injury, and it is getting much better now.

There is only one day left for year 2007, it will soon become year 2008.

Looking back this year now, it has been full of afterglow and regrets for me.

During the shooting of drama, there were very hard times and I did get some injuries, but your support, trust and hope gave me power to complete the whole shooting. I sincerely send my appreciation to you all.

The year is ending soon, I wish you and your family hope and happiness in the new year.

(in Japanese)
Dear family, Happy New Year!


源自:裴勇俊 / JOB
日译英:tomato99 / KOB
英译中:happiebb / 俊心咏恒 loveyongjoon
转帖请保留,谢谢!


裴勇俊的新年致辞

Annyong haseyo! 亲爱的家人,大家好。
我是裴勇俊。
好久没有给大家送上问候。

我最近刚完成电视剧的拍摄,
现在都呆在家中,看看书,听听音乐,也看看电影。
在做一些之前没能做的事情,
在见一些之前好久都没能见到的人,
当然,我也在养伤,现在已经好很多了。

2007年只剩下一天了,很快就会变成2008年。
回顾这一年,对我来说,是充满了余味,光彩和遗憾的一年。
在拍摄电视剧的过程中,面对了很艰难的时候,我也受了一些伤,
但你们的支持,信任还有期待和希望给了我完成整个拍摄工作的力量。
我真诚地对大家表示感激。

这一年就将结束,
我希望你们和你们的家人都能在新的一年拥有希望和快乐。

(日文) 亲爱的家人,新年快乐!

This video is courtesy of bb.
She was kind enough to post it on youtube for those of us who might not be able to view the original.
I've shared it here as well for those who come by.
Enjoy!

Thank you very much bb!

2 comments:

bbmag said...

hi hi vegas!

thanks for reposting this!
and... happy new year, and may the new year bring only good news :p

vegasbyj said...

thanks bb for allowing me to share his message here.

thank you for the new years wishes!
good news - now that's something we can all look forward to.