Sunday, December 23, 2007


Happy Holidays to All!

As the holidays approach, we must take a moment to look back upon the year and reflect on all the wonderful things we've enjoyed and experienced. We may have had our ups and downs, but nevertheless, we've been blessed with all good things life has to offer.

Now I extend to all my friends, both near and far, the warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday season. May you all find peace, love and happiness in 2008 and for many years to come.

From my blog to you...have a joyous holiday season!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my dear Vegas .. and same to you.
Have a wonderful time in beautiful Orchid Land, enjoy ....

much love,
Y.

jaime said...

my dear vegas,

I read that you are in Hawaii. is that right? it must be wonderful for you to be w/ your family. I hope you and your family a very wonderful christmas and may health and happiness be always w/ you .

love ... jaime

MYMY said...

hi hi vegas!
hope you had a merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Vegas!!!!

vegasbyj said...

Hello Everyone!

Thank you all for the warm wishes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH ONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!