Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!

I have a few more hours till the New Year is upon us so I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous 2008. May you all find joy, love and hope for the new year.

To my friends, both near and far, I extend to you all the very best for 2008. Thank you all for being there thru the good and bad.

To my new found Bae family, may you all continue to experience the love and friendship we have because of Yong Joon ssi. I have never known such a wonderful circle of friends and I look forward to bigger, brighter and more exciting events for 2008!

Happy New Year!
Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu ~~ 明けましておめでとう-
새해 복 많이 받으세요
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same to you my dear Vegas. We are so blessed to be in this happy, beautiful Bae circle.
We accomplished our 2007 Bae journey together with love and happiness, ofcourse some downs (for our HRH) but we lifted each other up. I am looking forward to more exciting 2008, hope our dream (going to Bae land together) will come true ...

much love,
Y.